Digital Product Manager
Dhaka, Bangladesh /
BANGLALINK – Digital Business /
· Identify new VAS and DS revenue opportunities and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to launch event/occasion-based campaigns.
· Assist in driving end-to-end delivery of the products including developing the product, coordinate with internal and external teams, due diligence of the selected vendor, provide brief for a communication plan, ensuring GTM & BTL execution, Pre & Post UAT checking.
· Prepare business case to assess the feasibility of the projects; communicate and follow-up with regulatory affairs on getting approvals from respective regulatory bodies on the project.
· Create and manage subscriber database, figure the impact analysis for future reference of campaign design & development, and prepare reports to analyze the data on different parameters related to Smart VAS and Strategic projects.
· Innovate new ideas to increase revenue through modifying current portfolio and coordinate with cross-functional teams to track the performance of the services and to plan for further actions.
· Implement new or modified policies & procedures directed from BTRC/ group /BL Management and coordinate with the Legal department to draft/renew contract/certificates/membership.
Required Academic Qualifications
· Bachelor degree in Business/Engineering from any UGC approved university
· 3 to 4 years of total experience, 2 years of relevant experience in VAS/Digital Product Development in the Telecom Industry is preferred
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Understanding and knowledge of the telecommunication, VAS, and Digital services
· Knowledge of product innovation, conceptualization, designing & development
· Market and consumer insights
· Knowledge of Project management
· Understanding and knowledge of different development initiatives and new business opportunities
· Basic Stakeholder management and negotiation skills
· Data analysis ability
· Knowledge of customer lifecycle management
· Understanding of core telecom platforms
- 12 January, 2022
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before January 12, 2022.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 33 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity. Whilst equality legislation varies across the different countries in which we operate in, we want to ensure that employees from different ethnic and racial backgrounds, those with a disability and individuals from the Transgender community are supported and respected within the organization.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”