Head of Project Management
Dhaka, Bangladesh /
BANGLALINK – Finance /
Strategy and Development
· Overall responsibility for Program Management activities across the business
· Initiating and setting goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
· Planning the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
General and Task Management
· Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
· Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
· Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance
· Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions
· Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
· Analyzing program risks
Program Budgeting and Control
· Developing a budget and operating plan for a program
· Build strong working relationships with external stakeholders and internal departments
· Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels, training, development issues
· Plays the role of a mentor to key personnel, encouraging their professional growth, and readying them for the succession of his/her position in the future.
Required Academic Qualifications
· Business graduate preferably BBA/MBA certification
· Professional Certification in Project Management (PMP, Prince 2 etc.) will be preferable
· At least 5 years of working experience in a senior program management position within a fast-moving and dynamic business environment
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Proven experience as program manager or other managerial position
· Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
· Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
· Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
· Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
· A business acumen with a strategic ability
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
· Excellent communication skills
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before June 11, 2021.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 35 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”