San Francisco /
At Banyan Security (https://www.banyansecurity.io/), we are building a truly ubiquitous security platform that spans clouds, data centers, and mobile devices. We have assembled a team of world-class computer systems engineers, security architects, UI/UX designers, sales, and marketing professionals that are passionate about solving one of the most challenging problems faced by almost every company today – secure access.
About the Role
We’re looking for a DevOps Advocate to help us drive Banyan product led growth (PLG) strategy by evangelizing Banyan in technical communities.
What will you do
- Create Banyan excitement among Dev(Sec)Ops, developers and SRE communities as the leading Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) player. Ex: Reddit
- You must have a hands-on approach to the technology and to the products being documented and evangelized
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and other internal teams to collect and close gaps in documentation and generate engaging community content including technical talks, blog posts, demos, and videos, that educates Dev(Sec)Ops on important technologies and trends
- Support Banyan's product and engineering efforts by sharing what you learn while engaging with the wider Banyan community and the tech community, at large
- Additional plus would be to take ownership of Banyan's technical documentation set and manage it through the entire documentation life cycle
- Demonstrable experience as a Community Engineer/Influencer focusing on cloud computing platforms, and cloud native infrastructure, and security technologies that protect applications and infrastructure
- Excitement for new technologies, integrations, and other challenges
- Proven ability to learn complex software applications quickly and explain them clearlyExperience in technical writing would be a huge plus
- Ability to work from anywhere (including our centrally located office in San Francisco)
- Early-stage incentive stock options
- Flexible personal time off
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) program
- Virtual happy hours and quarterly team building events
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Banyan does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Banyan employee. Banyan will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Banyan.