Dayton, OH /
Mission Support /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a Cost Analyst to support an upcoming contract of ours with the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC). Effective cost analysis is an essential part of successful organizations, especially for government programs that must answer to Congress and the American Public. Cost Analysts provide AFLCMC/WIN leadership with sound, technical and quantitative information as a basis for making financial and programmatic decisions.
- Develop cost estimates and perform cost assessments in support of daily operations and warfighting missions
- Support acquisition milestones and source selections. Systematically examines alternative courses of action and performs trade off studies to define and clarify financial advantages and disadvantages
- Perform cost and economic analyses. Perform studies to estimate cost, analyze risk, and evaluate effectiveness of force structures, weapon systems, information systems, research and technology programs, and support activities
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- 5 years of experience supporting Air Force, DoD, or Federal agencies with cost analyses
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in economics, accounting, business, management, quantitative methods, finance, mathematics, statistics, marketing, or engineering
- Advanced degree in economics, accounting, business, management, quantitative methods, finance, mathematics, statistics, marketing or engineering
- DAWIA Level II or PMP certification
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.