Data and Configuration Management Specialist
Dayton, OH /
Mission Support /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a Data And Configuration Management Specialist to support an upcoming contract of ours with the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC). The Data and Configuration Management Specialist shall support and maintain Configuration Management (CM) systems related to one or more of the following: hardware, software, documentation, and/or requirements for AFLCMC/WIN.
- Support the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into documents and software
- Be responsible for change order processing for the life cycle of a system, equipment, hardware, documentation, and software items from initial creation or acquisition through deployment and maintenance
- Evaluate drawings, manuals, and training documentation; consolidate technical input and analysis; create logical, understandable documentation; and interpret engineering and maintenance drawings
- Support all aspects of configuration management workflow (tagging, branching, and merging) in development and production environments
- Support system-build processes; provide quality assurance of data in CM systems by conducting audits; and produce change metrics and reports
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- 3-5 years of relevant experience supporting USAF or DoD agencies with logistics-related configuration management
- BA/BS from an accredited College or University
- DAWIA Level I certification
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.