Information Security Analyst
Crystal City, VA /
Cyber / Intelligence /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking Information Security Analysts to serve as all-source analysts responsible for conducting comprehensive all-source research, analysis and fusion of traditional and not-traditional sources of information supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) Insider Threat mission. Candidates must possess a significant amount of experience in the Unauthorized Disclosure (UD) discipline, with demonstrated experience applying security discipline to UD issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in information security or related field.
- Must have an active DoD Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information eligibility
- The position requires a minimum of 5 years of security policies and procedures experience used in the information security discipline for DoD, the Defense Intelligence Enterprise, or at the national level.
- Knowledge of the Department’s supporting security functions to include insider threat, operations security, technology protection, habeas, declassification, SCI and SAP security policies.
- Must have 5 years of experience independently drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions at the senior level.
- Experience working with Government personnel at a Services Headquarters or Office of the Secretary of Defense level.
- Five years of experience researching and providing analysis of DoD information security and Component information security policies and directives.
- Five years demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and associated software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, OneNote, etc.)
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.