Project Manager-Air Force
Washington, DC /
Mission Support /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a Project Manager to support the continued development in capabilities, new techniques, policies, plans and strategies for the Air Force Critical Asset Risk Management (CARM) programs and Mission Assurance (MA) activities. CARM performs the basic functions of MA defense critical infrastructure (DCI) requirements for identifying, assessing, prioritizing, and overseeing risk management actions for the most critical USAF and Department of Defense (DoD) assets in accordance with Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 3020.45. This individual will be responsible for the overall management of the specific task order, database updates and management, reviews and analyses of Mission Assurance related programs, and ensuring that the technical/financial solutions and schedules in the specific delivery orders are implemented in a timely manner.
- Organizes, directs and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects
- Oversees Mission Assurance and Air Force Critical Asset Management System activities
- Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills
- Ensures quality products and services are delivered
- Manages overall execution of the task order
- Active DoD TS SCI Clearance
- 12 years’ experience with program/project management supporting USAF, Base Realignment and Closure, the Joint Staff, and Department of Defense acquisition process, and software development lifecycle
- MS/MA or relevant experience in civil engineering and/or infrastructure discipline
- Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.