Project Manager-Air Force LREC
Clinton, MD /
Mission Support /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a Project Manager to support the research, analysis, development and providing recommendations to Air Force (AF) Language Regional Expertise and Culture (AF/A1D-LREC). AF/A1D-LREC supports AF/A1D as the AF Senior Language Authority, the Department of Defense (DoD) Executive Agent for the Defense Language Institute English Language Center (DLIELC), and AF/A1 point office for the Computer Language Initiative. This individual will be responsible for the overall management of the specific task order and ensuring that the technical/financial solutions and schedules in the specific delivery orders are implemented in a timely manner.
- Organizes, directs and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects.
- Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills.
- Ensures quality products and services are delivered.
- Manages overall execution of the task order.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- 12 years’ experience with program/project management supporting USAF, Special Operations, and/or DoD Warfighters
- MS/MA/PhD from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.