Washington, DC /
Mission Support /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum seeks a Senior Documentation Specialist to provide support to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) customer.
- Supports the development and maintenance of effective information management plans, processes, repositories and systems.
- Organizes, maintains, tracks, and files documentation in electronic formats. Maintains document version control and configuration management.
- Evaluates documentation, specifications, reports, and presentations.
- Outlines and develops technical documentation detailing the design, development, testing, installation, and maintenance of systems and processes.
- Develops databases that extracts and interprets data from the repositories.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- BA/BS + 10 years of relevant experience or Master’s + 5 years of experience.
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.