Senior Program Analyst-Insider Threat and Security
Crystal City, VA /
Cyber / Intelligence /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum seeks a Senior Program Analyst to provide services to the Defense Insider Threat Management and Analysis Center (DITMAC). The mission of the DITMAC is to enable information sharing, collaboration, analysis, and risk mitigation across the DoD Components to address current and emerging threats to DoD personnel, assets, and information by insiders. The Senior Program Analyst will provide program management support and subject matter expertise in the realm of security to a team of Counterintelligence (CI), Insider Threat (InT) and Unauthorized Disclosure (UD) analysts.
- Must possess a significant amount of experience at the senior level in the multi-functional security disciplines, with demonstrated experience applying the security discipline to an insider threat program.
- Must have an active DoD Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Program/Project Management, Business Management, or related discipline such as in information security is required. Master’s degree preferable.
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of security policies and procedures experience used in the information security discipline for DoD and the Defense Intelligence Enterprise.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated Portfolio, Program and Project Management (PM) experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated intermediate knowledge of PM documentation (e.g. Project Management Plan, Project Schedule, and Standard Operating Procedure).
- Knowledge of the Department’s supporting security functions to include insider threat, operations security, technology protection, habeas, declassification, SCI and SAP security policies is required.
- Must be capable of recommending security policy positions and must be able to represent those positions to a broad constituency at various forums, as well as facilitate or chair forums to draft policy and/or achieve policy issue resolution.
- Experience drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions, preferably at the OSD level.
- Must have 8 years of experience independently drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions within OSD, the Services, a Defense Agency or the Joint Staff.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the greater security professional community.
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral including demonstrated negotiation/collaboration skills required as documented through a variety of experiences briefing and presenting issues at the General/Flag Officer/SES level.
- Eight years of experience researching and providing analysis of DoD and Component policies and directives.
- Eight years demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and associated software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, OneNote, etc.).
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.