CRM Data Analyst
Alexandria, VA /
Integrated Communications /
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a CRM Data Analyst to provide support to a contract with the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoDOIG). The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong initiative and work ethic to deliver solutions in an efficient and consistent manner to the customer. The Microsoft Dynamics Data Analyst will leverage knowledge of CRM platforms to customize and create CRM entities to further project management efforts.
- Write new database requirements for development, modification to tables, and forms within the system.
- Customize and create CRM entities and solutions.
- Provide programming, technical and administrative support to make changes in appearance and functionality of software programs that house workforce management programs.
- Assist with data queries, cleanup, and database maintenance to ensure data integrity and reliability consistent with Government Accountability Office guidelines, and OIG standards.
- Developing complex queries in support of requests.
- Develop and execute complex custom queries.
- Develop and validate queries for the successful extraction of data from source systems.
- Assist in creating searchable databases that meet the needs of stakeholders and ability to conduct ad hoc queries of the reports.
- Review results of queries and resolves data discrepancies.
- Respond to user questions and concerns regarding database issues.
- Engage with the Office of Strategy, Planning and Innovation (SPI) to recommend system changes or enhancements for the development and modification of tables and forms within the database.
- Interpret complex data results and communicate orally and in writing to non-technical users such as headquarters managers and other personnel.
- Responsible for testing new functionality deployed and for facilitating user adoption through supporting training and other communications.
- In partnership with functional owners, work to understand specific business needs, evaluates the effectiveness with which those needs are being met, and identifies opportunities for increased efficiencies.
- Write functional requirement and technical specifications, present proposals, create process documents, and develop solutions for functional owners.
- Create testing plans and test scenarios / use cases for end-users for deployment of new functionality.
- Support management of user-acceptance testing.
- Develop and maintains detailed technical documentation in support of new or existing systems.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- Experience supporting project management efforts within a government agency
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM strongly preferred (experience customizing modules in a CRM system is required)
- Experience coordinating and launching medium to larger software projects
- Strong capabilities in test script development, functional analysis, coordination of user acceptance and sign-off, business process improvement, fit/gap analysis, requirements documentation, and presentation of options and solutions facilitation
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.