Portfolio Program Analyst
Washington, DC /
Mission Support /
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum seeks a Portfolio Program Analyst to provide support to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) customer.
- Assist program managers in their execution of programs within the RDT&E process encompassing: technology foraging and scouting; research and development; test and evaluation; systems & operational analysis and engineering; operational testing and integration; information management; technology transfer, transition and commercialization; and risk management and mitigation.
- Will be required to assist with defining requirements; provides input to project scope, schedule and budget based on an understanding of the program lifecycle.
- Assist in maintaining changes to project baselines; monitors deliverables; assess documents, plans and applications; conducts quality reviews of projects and tasks.
- Prepares presentations and other materials to support project functions.
- Leads activities to identify project risks and assist in the development of mitigation plans.
- Drafts correspondence, reports, white papers, minutes, spreadsheets, communications products, briefs, and other documentation.
- Maintains and tracks action items, and participates in meetings.
- Will be required to support the development of procurement requests to include having and applying practical knowledge of the acquisition process as outlined in the Federal Acquisition Regulation in order to formulate various acquisition approaches.
- Assist in drafting various documents supporting a procurement.
- Will be relied upon to provided technical and procurement guidance to junior contractor staff on the team.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- BA/BS + 5 Years of relevant experience or Master’s + 3 years of relevant experience.
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.