Washington, DC /
Mission Support /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a Senior Analyst to provide services to a contract with the Office of Mission and Capability Support (MCS) supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate. The MCS executes Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) to transition technologies, knowledge products, and solution approaches in support of its DHS Component customers. The Senior Analyst will provide subject matter expertise while working with a team of Program Analysts and mid-level Analysts.
- Contribute to the evaluation, analysis, and development of recommended solutions
- Resolve complex problems, which require an in-depth knowledge of subject matter related to the designated field or discipline
- Apply principles and methods of the subject matter to specialized solutions
- Areas of expertise may include economic and behavioral analysis, data analytics, biometric analysis, communication and network systems, business process re-engineering, performance management, statistical process control, individual and organizational assessment and evaluation, process modeling and simulation, strategic and business planning, change management, organizational development, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, situational awareness, and decision support
- DoD Secret security clearance required
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR Master's degree and 5 years of relevant experience
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.