Insider Threat Program Analyst
Crystal City, VA /
Cyber / Intelligence /
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum seeks a Program Analyst to provide services to the Defense Insider Threat Management and Analysis Center (DITMAC). The mission of the DITMAC is to enable information sharing, collaboration, analysis, and risk mitigation across the DoD Components to address current and emerging threats to DoD personnel, assets, and information by insiders. This individual will leverage experience drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions, preferably at the OSD level, as well as experience independently drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions within OSD, the Services, a Defense Agency or the Joint Staff to support the DITMAC mission.
- Must possess a significant amount of experience in the multifunctional security disciplines, with demonstrated experience applying the security discipline to an insider threat program.
- Must have an active DoD Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Program/Project Management, Business Management, or related discipline such as in information security is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of security policies and procedures experience used in the information security discipline for DoD and the Defense Intelligence Enterprise.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated Portfolio, Program and Project Management (PM) experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated intermediate knowledge of PM documentation (e.g. Project Management Plan, Project Schedule, and Standard Operating Procedure).
- Five years of experience researching and providing analysis of DoD and Component policies and directives.
- Five years demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and associated software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, OneNote, etc.).
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.