Intelligence Analyst - Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Washington, DC /
Mission Support /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum seeks experienced Intelligence Analysts to provide support to a DHS customer. Specifically, Analysts will support the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office Information Analysis Directorate and Strategy Plans and Policy Directorate at DHS with the goal of enhancing the Department’s abilities to prevent terrorists and other threat actors from using weapons of mass destruction. The CWMD office within DHS is responsible for coordinating with other Federal efforts and developing a strategy and policy for the Department to plan for, detect, and protect against the importation, possession, storage, transportation, development, or use of unauthorized chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear materials, devices, or agents in the United States and to protect against an attack using such materials, devices, or agents against the people, territory, or interests of the United States.
Within the CWMD office, Analysts will support the Threat Warning and Illumination and Targeting Support branches.
- Responsible for executing complex in-depth WMD threat analysis to produce products (papers, presentations and reports) to inform senior DHS leadership, DHS Components and other federal, state and local homeland security customers for the purposes of: Identifying and understanding WMD Homeland threats and providing recommendations to respond to, mitigate and disrupt such threats.
- Serve as production or overall author for individual reports and projects.
- Responsible for supporting customer efforts developing and fostering relationships to facilitate coordination and collaboration with DHS and other USG/Intelligence Community partners at the analyst level.
- Active Top Secret Clearance required
- BA/BS degree in relevant field (MA/MS preferred)
- 7+ years of experience in intelligence analysis
- Possess a strong base of experience and depth of skills in intelligence systems and tools and have relevant experience in national, command, or law enforcement intelligence.
- Previous experience with CBRN/WMD-related intelligence.
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.