Senior Training Analyst-Air Force
Washington, DC /
Mission Support /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a Senior Training Analyst to support the continued development in capabilities, new techniques, for the Air Force Critical Asset Risk Management(CARM) programs and Mission Assurance (MA) activities at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling. Mission Assurance training remains a central activity in the success of CARM. This individual will be responsible for the training development and documentation supporting Mission Assurance.
- Facilitate classroom instruction
- Review existing training curriculum
- Provide recommendations in tailoring instruction based on installation requirements
- Design and provide training assessments ensuring continued installation readiness
- Supports AF-CAMS Database Development
- Designs, develops, performs, and analyzes tests to determine solution suitability
- Support fault tree analyses with training component requirements
- Ensure delivery of quality oral, written, graphical, and online training content
- Active DoD TS SCI
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering or Scientific Discipline
- 12 years’ experience in developing curriculum and facilitating classroom instruction
- MS/MA or relevant experience in civil engineering and/or infrastructure discipline
- Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated performance in threat assessment and documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.