Washington, DC /
Mission Support /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum seeks a Senior Budget Analyst to provide support to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) customer.
- Analyzes acquisition financial information flows; designs and operates financial systems; performs special studies; and reports results to improve the overall operational and financial effectiveness for the program/project.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to determine cost benefits, performance, trends and for forecast financial probability.
- Records, classifies, and summarizes financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, and applicable laws and regulations.
- May be also required to assist in the development and maintenance of spend plans; and guard against, identify and report irregularities in budget executions.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- BA/BS + 10 Years of relevant experience or Master’s +5 years of relevant experience.
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.