Field Service Representative- Analyst
Washington, DC /
Cyber / Intelligence /
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Help Desk Technicians provide support to help enable customers to work efficiently using our customer's products. You’ll be the first to respond to requests for support, and will use this hands on experience to build a history of support trends for our customer's team to prioritize. You’ll have a passion for user enablement and be responsible for cultivating relationships with ‘power users’ within customer organizations.
You will also be working alongside Help Desk Technicians from other customer programs. Your insights into user support processes will form an essential part of the feedback to our product engineering team and other FSRs that embed for exercise support.
- Gathering necessary information and responding to customer inquiries over email/through ticket-based software support desk systems.
- Recreating and diagnosing of issues reported by the client.
- Triaging, tracking, and correctly routing support requests across the customer's team.
- Collaborating with the customer's engineering and product teams to resolve problems and find solutions.
- Coordinating and managing customer contact for product and user issues across a global user base.
- Ramping up new users on the customer's product platform
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- Experience supporting data integration technologies, with a preference for Palantir product support
- A passion for customer support and enablement
- Ability to work within an agile team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to skillfully engage with customers on complex, sensitive topics
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail through effective prioritization strategies and the use of task ticketing and tracking systems
- Ability to quickly ramp up on Palantir Foundry and project-specific workflows
- Experience in the military with government information technology
- Knowledge of or curiosity about intelligence report preparation
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.