Program Manager - PEO Aviation
Huntsville, AL /
Mission Support /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a qualified Senior Project Manager to support ongoing research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) activities for Army Program Executive Office (PEO)-Aviation. PEO Aviation’s mission is to serve Soldiers and our nation by designing, developing, delivering, and supporting advanced aviation capabilities for operational commanders and our allies. This individual will be responsible for managing this contract and specific tasks therein examining emergent aviation technologies, components, sensors, systems, processes, and acquisition pathways for enduring and future capabilities.
- Active Top Secret security clearance or active Secret security clearance with SSBI
- BA/BS from an accredited institution
- 12 years or greater experience in military aviation operations, RDT&E activities, acquisition, technical data collection and report preparation
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing, UAS Pilot (with corresponding certifications and flight hours); Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing, UAS maintenance and logistics; Aircraft Safety; Air Worthiness Certification; EO/IR payloads, systems, or software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with MS Office Suite
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.