Operations Research and Assessment Analysis Team Lead
Tampa, FL /
Cyber / Intelligence /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking an Operations Research and Assessment Analysis Team Lead to provide support to a CENTCOM customer based out of MacDill AFB. The Team Lead will serve in a senior role on a program supporting the CENTCOM J5 and its integration with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Departments of Defense and State regarding the implementation of national security policy. This contract will provide technical expertise in ORSA and Data Science disciplines in support of Assessments and Joint Risk Analysis such as probability models, statistical inference, fundamental objective hierarchy, decision analysis, data visualization and modeling, risk analysis, trend analysis, forecasting, and problem definition and development, utilizing discriminately depending upon the questions/concerns from senior leadership.
- Lead a team in conducting analysis in support of assessments with high visibility, unusual urgency or program criticality; requiring a variety of Operations Research techniques and tools
- Communicate, prepare correspondence and presentations at the 4-Star General Officer level
- Develop and support and/or direct others in developing and supporting, new analytic capabilities as requirements evolve within the Command for assessments
- Integrate and direct analytical applications/software programs and Microsoft applications to support assessments
- Lead the development of data management tools to support statistical/predictive analysis, developing and managing DCMP, developing tools, methods and processes for data collection.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- Master’s Degree in Operations Research or related field.
- Comprehensive operations assessment experience
- Minimum 5 years of assessments and Operations Research experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in operations assessment and experience supporting Combatant Command (COCOMS) staff or equivalent at the O-5 level equivalent or higher
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.