Publicly Available Information Analytics Lead - Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
Washington, DC /
Cyber / Intelligence /
Contingent on Contract Award
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum seeks an experienced PAI Analytics Lead to provide support to a Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) customer, with the purpose of enabling ongoing situational awareness—through integration of legacy and new data systems—that will allow commanders and their forces to make and quickly implement informed decisions. The PAI Analytics Lead will work alongside a team of data, software development and analytics professionals to advance the state of the art in Big Data, data analysis, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and advanced analytics to enhance the DoD and Intelligence Community information processes and technical architectures. This team will deliver insight, advantages and dominance in warfighting domains spanning land, maritime, air, space and cyber.
- Lead and manage the Publicly Available Information (PAI) data life cycle including target data identification; data pipeline development; database engineering; data security; and operations of the data life cycle.
- Lead technical and organizational collaboration among component leads.
- Lead assessment of PAI performance.
- Lead prioritization of data activities and resource allocation.
- Manage definition of data Application Program Interfaces (APIs) in collaboration with Senior Engineers.
- Contribute to future architecture definition in collaboration with Enterprise Architects.
- Manage technical staff and technical resources to priority needs.
- Lead professional development and work culture for high-performing teams.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.