Bare is bringing End-Of-Life planning into the digital age.
We are one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer startups, backed by some of Australia's highest-profile investors, and are driven by helping people during the most vulnerable times of their lives. Whether it’s arranging a funeral, estate planning, or grief support or doing complex estate administration - we combine empathy with technology to make it easier and more affordable.
We are looking for an ambitious, practical operations graduate to join our fast-growing team. Working directly with the Chief of Staff, our Co-Founders, and with support from some of the best tech advisors in Australia, you will play a key role in turning strategy into execution.
This is a structured role that will rotate through a range of strategic projects across multiple areas, from helping build world-class supply chains and logistics networks, to optimising digital marketing systems and beyond. Our operations graduate program is designed to provide broad, cross-functional, multi-level exposure - the perfect training ground for future leaders and entrepreneurs who want to accelerate their careers.
This is a role for someone who is motivated by personal growth, completing projects, and seeing a tangible impact from the work they do - from day 1. You will enjoy a level of ambiguity and real-time problem-solving, and be comfortable being part of a high-growth startup.
- You are analytical, smart, and able to ramp-up quickly and work autonomously
- You're a fast learner and looking to accelerate your career in a high-growth startup environment
- You love systems, processes, and precision, but also have a high-degree of empathy and passion for what Bare does
- You have some experience in an operationally-focused environment, e.g. a university degree with operational project work (e.g. engineering, business) and/or relevant internships, extra-curricular, or work experience
What's in it for you?
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and career development - this is a training ground for future leaders within an incredibly fast growing, tech-focused startup
- Above-average remuneration package with performance bonuses
- A friendly, supportive environment - people love what they do at Bare
- The ability to make a real difference - our customers are incredibly grateful for the service we provide
If this role sounds like you, and you’re passionate about what we’re doing, click the apply button to submit your application, including both a CV and a cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted