Care package delivery Specialist & Memorial Concierge - Brisbane
Bare is reinventing the end of life for all Australians.
We started with a simple vision – to give all Australians access to an affordable and stress-free funeral service. Driven by customer demand, this vision has extended to providing families with technology, supported by humans, that will allow them to create a memorial as unique as the life they're celebrating.
This role is a central part of bringing that vision to life! We're looking for a combined role as a Care package delivery specialist & Memorial Concierge, to make the final ceremony of a person's life truly amazing.
We're biased, but we think this is an amazing opportunity to redefine what a ‘funeral’ looks like, as well as help families across Australia say farewell in a way that is truly meaningful.
So, what's the role?
Care package delivery:
- Coordinating all ashes returns to our families around the NSW area, being the key point of contact
- Arranging directly with families the best possible return of ashes experience for them
- Going above and beyond to make sure customer experience is exceptional, including being flexible and patient with any requests
- Contributing to Bare content and resources we provide customers, to ensure they are well informed, supported and empowered.
- Be in attendance at the Memorial as a support to the family and celebrant, to greet guests and ensure the event runs smoothly.
- Manage event setup including table setup, flower placement, and provide order of service.
- Run music and slideshows on-site AV where required.
We're looking for:
- We're looking for somewhat passionate about reinventing an industry, and who is customer experience driven in all parts of your role.
- a strong background in events planning/management
- a driving passion to help people in their greatest time of need
- complete dedication to delivering a truly great customer experience
- commitment to ensuring people experience end-of-life planning with compassion and grace
- strong attention to detail and methodical under pressure
- AV experience and comfort with technology are desirable, as may need to troubleshoot issues on-site.
- a valid driver's license and be prepared to drive all over NSW
What’s in it for me?
Someone in the end-of-life team recently described the team as “this is the most impactful work I've ever done. I feel lucky to be able to help people that truly need support". So, there’s that. In addition, we offer:
- Great opportunities for personal growth, promotion, and career development
- A friendly, fun, and supportive environment - people love what they do at Bare
- Competitive remuneration package (with perks!)
- Company car and Phone
- Most importantly to make an impact at one of the most critical moments in someone’s life