Quality and Compliance Manager
Bare Cremation is a venture-backed technology company reinventing the funeral industry.
Bare Cremation was started with a simple vision – to give all Australians access to an affordable and stress-free funeral service.
We experienced firsthand just how expensive, stressful, and confusing arranging a funeral can be. We didn’t like that customers had little choice for arranging a funeral beyond their local funeral home, only to be sold expensive funeral services that were overpriced, pre-packaged, and rushed.
So, we fixed it.
Bare is building a next-generation end-of-life platform, for both families in their time of need, and older Australians looking to prepay their funeral in advance. In bringing this experience online, we’re making funerals simple, inexpensive, and giving customers choice. We’re on a mission to reinvent the way Australian’s think about funerals. We want like-minded people to join us for the ride.
As part of this transformation, we are looking for a Quality and Compliance Manager to join our growing team.
It’s vital for Bare to consistently deliver exceptional customer service. Practically, that means we must always seek to improve our service delivery processes, whilst staying on top of all regulatory requirements. It also means how we communicate and interact with customers should always embody our brand values of transparency, empathy, and choice.
As we scale, having a Quality and Compliance Manager who can be a champion for our customers, whilst making meaningful quality, compliance, and process improvements will be essential.
The Quality and Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Improving and building internal processes which ensure we are always compliant with local regulations, permitting, and licensing
- Consistently reviewing our communication with customers, and potential customers, to ensure we are transparent in all of our interactions
- Being the champion of our customers - by making sure we have rigorous processes for recording and following any customer complaints or concerns.
- Making any internal process changes required to ensure our customer feedback results in tangible service improvement
- Training of staff and vendors on any compliance or quality changes we undertake
- Ongoing monitoring of our website and platform to ensure any information provided is timely and accurate
- Ongoing quality and assurance reviews of our vendors, along with assessment of potential vendors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a Quality & Compliance role, or similar role
- Qualification in risk systems, law, finance or accounting would be highly regarded
- A passion and commitment to providing exceptional customer experience, and being the voice of the customer
- Highly-developed written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, employees, vendors and third party regulators
- The ability to prepare analytical and objective documentation in accordance with relevant legislation, national policies and procedures
- High level analytical skills to accurately identify risk using appropriate decision tools for reporting/managing unacceptable risks
At Bare, we’re aiming to revolutionise the funeral industry. This role is an amazing opportunity to join us at the ground floor - we offer lots of flexibility, very competitive salary and perks, and amazing career growth potential.
The main reason that you'll be interested in this role is the opportunity to make a real difference - our customers are incredibly grateful for the service we provide.
To join us - Apply Now with a CV and cover letter!