The Application Development team at Barefoot Proximity is most notably responsible for the implementation of large-scale digital projects for our clients. Striving towards platform specialty, the Application Development team is especially fluent in building solutions within content management systems, SaaS providers, and other MarTech platforms. Web developers also help coordinate the technical tasks for clients with other 3rd party resources to minimize outages.
The Web Developer position is a highly valued role on the Application Development team. The Web Developer contributes code daily to the digital marketing platforms for several of Barefoot’s largest clients. This person is accountable for the completion and quality of project work. The ideal candidate should blend a passion for technology with excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Building an expertise for supporting various client’s platforms.
- Writing concise and maintainable code and unit tests.
- Working with other senior-level associates from other disciplines, including account, project management, creative, strategy, user experience, and marketing technology.
- Becoming fluent and often certified in web content management systems and other similar platforms while building solutions within these platforms.
- Implementing integrations between client platforms and third-party platforms.
- Contributing to all stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Performing and managing CMS upgrades and maintenance.
- 3-4 years of experience in implementing web platforms for customers.
- Demonstrated expertise in web content management systems, especially Sitecore, Sitefinity, Umbraco, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated expertise in web hosting environments like Windows Server IIS, Azure, or AWS.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in client service.
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork.
- (Preferred) Sitecore and/or Sitefinity Certification.
Living in Cincinnati is a plus but remote work would be considered for the right candidate.