Senior Specialist (Media, Analytics, Search & Social)
Members of the Channel Integration team have deep expertise in search, media, and/or analytics and ideal candidates have relevant experience in one or more of these areas. Those who excel on the team are detail oriented, highly curious, proactive, and able to work both independently and as part of a team. We’re looking for team members who can analyze and optimize large paid search accounts and create impactful media programs for their clients.
- Launch and optimize Google Ads campaigns that support client business objectives and digital KPIs
- Aggregate and analyze data to inform hypotheses and testing/learning plans across paid search, YouTube and GDN
- Proactively identify trends and translate findings into prioritized actionable recommendations
- Create client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables and lead presentation to clients and internal teams
- Perform consumer and competitive research to understand our clients’ landscape, target audience behaviors, and KPIs
- Execute extensive keyword research using a variety of tools to better understand how consumers search and interact brands and products.
- Support multiple clients and manage simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Lead client-facing presentations, communication, and overall project ownership
- Potentially manage the career development and review work of other Channel Integration Specialists or Associate Specialists
- Constantly be curious and improve upon your understanding of digital marketing
- 4 or more years experience launching, optimizing and measuring paid search (Google required, Bing is a plus), YouTube and GDN campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, Google Tag Assistant, BrightEdge, browser console debugging, social listening and analytics tools, consumer behavior and research tools, or APIs is a plus