Associate Director (Data Science & Advanced Analytics)
The Channel Integration team leads Barefoot Proximity’s work in the areas of analytics, data science, predictive modeling, media, search, and consumer research. Those who excel on the team are detail oriented, highly curious, proactive, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We’re looking for an Associate Director with 8+ years of experience leading data science and predictive modeling strategies and projects for large clients. This team member will have an opportunity to work on everything from large, global, multi-agency clients to small, scrappy, two-person projects – leading a team from strategy through model development, insight generation, and optimization.
- Lead data science strategy and execution for large clients, including capabilities such as marketing mix modeling and lead scoring
- Develop data science thought leadership, including the development of new capabilities and case studies
- Responsible for the direction and growth of data science expertise across Barefoot Proximity
- Oversee the development of client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables
- Lead client-facing presentations, communication, and overall project ownership
- Participate in new business efforts
- Manage and develop team members specializing in data science
- Work with large multi-disciplinary teams (account, project management, creative, etc.) and also independently when needed
- 8+ years of experience in statistics, data science, and/or predictive modeling
- The ideal candidate would have advanced knowledge of attribution and predictive modeling techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Keynote