West Coast /
Members of the Barefoot Performance Media Team at Barefoot have deep expertise across digital media including search, social, and programmatic. The ideal candidate uses data to drive smart media recommendations across all channels and is ready to jump straight from strategy to execution to reporting without skipping a beat. They are a jack-of-all trades but pride themselves in being a deep expert as well. Those who excel on our team never stop learning and always striving to improve their craft. They are able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. We’re looking for a Senior or Specialist with 2-4 years of experience of digital media analytics and reporting. This team member will have an opportunity to work on everything from large, global, multi-agency clients to small, scrappy, two-person projects. This person will lead reporting for key clients with a focus on actionable insights.
- Lead media analytics strategy, measurement, and optimization.
- Help create and analyze digital media testing plans that leverage all relevant channels to achieve client goals
- Lead consumer and competitive research to understand category dynamics, consumer behaviors, and client KPIs
- Own development of client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other media analytics deliverables
- Lead client-facing presentations, communication, and overall project ownership
- Work with large multidisciplinary teams and other agencies
- 2-4+ years of experience in digital media measurement and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Google suite, including Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Past experience with reporting/dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, or NinjaCat preferred, but not mandatoryPast experience executing media such as search or social preferred, but not mandatory
- Past experience with digital data sources and platforms, including CDPs, DMPs, and identity resolution platforms preferred, but not mandatory