Junior Marketing Technologist
Cincinnati or Remote /
Marketing Technology /
The Marketing Technology team at Barefoot is most notably responsible for the implementation of large-scale digital projects for our clients. Striving towards platform specialty, the Marketing Technology team is especially fluent in building solutions within content management systems, email service providers, and other MarTech platforms. Marketing technologists also help coordinate the technical tasks for clients and for various development teams, and they are experts in platform documentation and in process definition.
The Associate Marketing Technologist fills an entry-level role on the Marketing Technology Team. The Associate Marketing Technologist helps implement digital marketing solutions for one or more of Barefoot’s clients. Primarily responsible for the completion of project work, the Associate Marketing Technologist handles various technical tasks for websites, email marketing campaigns, and equivalent.
The ideal candidate should blend a passion for technology with excellent teamwork and communication skills. The Associate Marketing Technologist typically reports in to a Marketing Technologist or a Senior Marketing Technologist.
- Building a relationship with client technology teams and building expertise in client technology platforms.
- Working with associates from other disciplines, including account, project management, creative, strategy, user experience, and development.
- Building experience in web content management systems, email service providers, and other similar platforms. Building solutions within these platforms.
- Performing content entry within web content management systems.
- Organizing technical tasks for various development teams.
- Defining and refining processes, writing documentation, and performing general technical oversight. Required
- Demonstrated experience in or passion for building digital platforms, especially websites and email marketing campaigns.
- Working knowledge of content management systems, email service providers, and equivalent marketing technology platforms.
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.