Cincinnati or NYC
What is Barefoot Proximity?
We're one of the largest marketing and advertising agencies in Cincinnati, serving a wide range of clients from Fortune 10 companies to local non-profits. We're a full-service data-driven agency delivering world-class strategic, creative, technology, and analytics solutions that help solve our clients' business challenges.
You'll have the opportunity to work with 200 people in Cincinnati and New York, and another 2,000 team members in 25 offices around the world.
This role is part of the Strategic Planning discipline, where team members gather and interpret behavioral and trend research to help develop brand strategies, insights and communication ideas for our clients. They use their curiosity and their ability to synthesize various sources of information to help understand the “why” behind the “what” to build towards the “so what.”
- Brief development
- Perform digital audits – analyzing digital experiences including content, social, CRM and media
- Conduct consumer and industry research
- Develop content strategies
- Support teams and manage simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Support the creation of detailed and actionable personas and journeys
- Project research and insight development
- Create client-ready presentations, case studies, and other deliverables and lead presentation to clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates ability to execute analysis and develop best practices for clients
- Experience working with Fortune 500 and/or global clients
- Experience working at an agency or consulting firm
- 2+ years in a strategy-focused role
- Ability to navigate complex client structures and stakeholders
- 15%-20% travel