The Marketing Technology team at Barefoot Proximity is most notably responsible for the implementation of large-scale digital projects for our clients. Striving towards platform specialty, the Marketing Technology team is especially fluent in building solutions within content management systems, email service providers, and other MarTech platforms. Marketing technologists also help coordinate the technical tasks for clients and for various development teams, and they are experts in platform documentation and in process definition.
The Marketing Technologist fills a mid-level role on the Marketing Technology Team. The Marketing Technologist implements digital marketing solutions for several of Barefoot’s largest clients. Primarily responsible for the completion of project work, the Marketing Technologist excels at performing various technical tasks for websites, email marketing campaigns, and equivalent. The ideal candidate should blend a passion for technology with excellent leadership, teamwork, and communication skills. Some Marketing Technologists will be asked to manage a small team of Associate Marketing Technologists. The Marketing Technologist typically reports in to a Senior Marketing Technologist.
- Building a relationship with client technology teams and building expertise in client technology platforms.
- Working with other mid-level associates from other disciplines, including account, project management, creative, strategy, user experience, and development.
- Building fluency in web content management systems, email service providers, and other similar platforms. Building solutions within these platforms.
- Implementing integrations between client platforms and third-party platforms.
- Managing a team of Associate Technologists –handling resourcing, coaching, career development, talent management, and performance reviews. Note that not all Marketing Technologists will be asked to manage a team.
- Organizing technical tasks for various development teams.
- Defining and refining processes, writing documentation, and performing general technical oversight.
- 2-3years of experience in implementing web and email platforms for customers.
- Demonstrated experience in web content management systems, especially Sitecore, Drupal, WordPress, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in email service providers, especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Retention Science, Campaign Monitor, or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in client service.
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork.