Senior Marketing Technologist
The Marketing Technology team at Barefoot Proximity is most notably responsible for the implementation of large-scale digital projects for our clients. Striving towards platform specialty, the Marketing Technology team is especially fluent in building solutions within content management systems, email service providers, and other MarTech platforms. Marketing technologists also help coordinate the technical tasks for clients and for various development teams, and they are experts in platform documentation and in process definition.
The Senior Marketing Technologist is a leader on the Marketing Technology Team. The Senior Marketing Technologist oversees the digital marketing platforms for several of Barefoot’s largest clients. Primarily accountable for the completion and quality of project work, the Senior Marketing Technologist often manages a team of Marketing Technologists and Associate Marketing Technologists. The ideal candidate should blend a passion for technology with excellent leadership, teamwork, and communication skills. The Senior Marketing Technologist reports in to either a Supervisor of Marketing Technology or to an Associate Director of Marketing Technology.
· Building a relationship with client technology teams and building expertise in client technology platforms.
· Working with other senior-level associates from other disciplines, including account, project management, creative, strategy, user experience, and development.
· Becoming fluent and often certified in web content management systems, email service providers, and other similar platforms. Building solutions within these platforms.
· Implementing integrations between client platforms and third-party platforms.
· Managing a team of Associate and Marketing Technologists – handling resourcing, coaching, career development, talent management, and performance reviews. Note that not all Senior Marketing Technologists will be asked to manage a team.
· Organizing technical tasks for various development teams.
· Defining and refining processes, writing documentation, and performing general technical oversight.
· 4-5 years of experience in implementing web and email platforms for customers.
· Demonstrated expertise in web content management systems, especially Sitecore, Drupal, WordPress, Adobe Marketing Cloud, or equivalent.
· Demonstrated expertise in email service providers, especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Retention Science, Campaign Monitor, Adobe Marketing Cloud, or equivalent.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated experience in client service.
· Demonstrated excellence in teamwork.
· (Preferred) Experience in managing or coaching junior-level associates.