Associate Director (Search)
The Channel Integration team leads Barefoot Proximity’s work in the areas of analytics, data science, predictive modeling, media, search, and consumer research. Those who excel on the team are detail oriented, highly curious, proactive, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We’re looking for an Associate Director with 8+ years of experience leading paid and organic search strategy for large clients. This team member will have an opportunity to work on everything from large, global, multi-agency clients to small, scrappy, two-person projects – leading a team from strategy through research, measurement, optimization, and reporting.
- Create and implement consistent keyword research and technical on-site SEO audit processes for clients
- Oversee, evaluate, and manage paid search keyword research, keyword selection, ad groups, and ad copy for multiple paid search campaigns
- Set up, manage, and oversee analytics tracking, tagging, and events
- Evaluate vendors, tools, and usage for SEO, paid search, and analytics
- Develop organic and paid search strategy thought leadership, including the development of new capabilities and case studies
- Responsible for the direction and growth of organic and paid search strategy expertise across Barefoot Proximity
- Oversee the development of client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverablesLead client-facing presentations, communication, and overall project ownership
- Participate in new business efforts
- Manage and develop team members specializing in search
- Work with large multi-disciplinary teams (account, project management, creative, etc.) and also independently when needed
- 8+ years of experience creating and measuring search and content campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Ads, and other search tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, BrightEdge, SEMrush, and others
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Keynote, and HTML