Specialist (Data Science & Advanced Analytics)
The Channel Integration team leads Barefoot Proximity’s work in the areas of analytics, data science, predictive modeling, media, search, and consumer research. Those who excel on the team are detail oriented, highly curious, proactive, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We’re looking for a Specialist with 3+ years of experience in data science or predictive modeling. This team member will have an opportunity to work on everything from large, global, multi-agency clients to small, scrappy, two-person projects – contributing to projects including data science strategy through to model development, insight generation, and optimization.
- Lead and execute data science projects for Barefoot Proximity’s clients, including capabilities such as marketing mix modeling and lead scoring
- Leverage data science work to generate insights for clients, including recommendations to improve ROI, media efficiency, and acquisition strategy
- Develop optimized media and marketing plans for clients based on modeling capabilities
- Oversee the development of client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables
- Participate in client-facing presentations and communication
- Work with large multi-disciplinary teams (account, project management, creative, etc.) and also independently when needed
- 3+ years of experience in statistics, data science, and/or predictive modeling
- The ideal candidate would have advanced knowledge of attribution and predictive modeling techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Keynote