As an Associate Specialist on the Channel Integration team you'll help audit, plan, measure, and optimize SEO, content, and CRM programs for some of our largest clients. You’ll become an expert in our approach, platforms, and tools and will serve as a subject matter expert across a large multi-disciplinary team.
You’ll also be relied on to keep the team up-to-date on the latest technology, industry news, vendors, and competition. We’re looking for someone who can keep up with a constantly changing landscape, and suggest new ways of creating value for our team and clients.
• Perform search and social consumer research to understand volume, intent, and content opportunities
• Analyze behavioral and performance data from websites, CRM programs, owned content, paid media and other sources to identify opportunities for improvement
• Organize large amounts of data into easily understood formats and concise insights
• Work across several teams to create content strategies based on consumer behavior, performance data, strategic intent, and the competitive landscape
• Create insightful and action-oriented reports for a variety of audiences to guide decision making
We’re looking for someone who is:
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, and effective at managing multiple projects and priorities
• Familiar with tools such as MOZ, BrightEdge, Brandwatch, Infegy, AHrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, SpyFu, Global Web Index, Similarweb, etc.
• A quick learner who loves to try new things and who isn't afraid to explore new ways of working
• Self-motivated to find creative solutions and drive efficiency
• Comfortable working with Excel and Google Sheets