Associate Director (Digital Media & Programmatic)
Channel Integration /
Members of the Channel Integration team have deep expertise in search, media, and/or analytics and ideal candidates have relevant experience in one or more of these areas. Those who excel on the team are detail oriented, highly curious, proactive, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We are looking for an experienced media leader who can manage large and complex digital media and programmatic campaigns for their clients, while also building that expertise into new team members. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience and bring deep technical expertise as well as strong client leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- Lead the programmatic team at Barefoot and manage a team of programmatic experts
- Responsible for the direction and growth of programmatic expertise across Barefoot Proximity media team
- Develop programmatic and adtech thought leadership
- Own programmatic strategy across several clients
- Launch and optimize campaigns through various DSPs that support client business objectives and digital KPIs
- Aggregate and analyze data to inform hypotheses and testing/learning plans across programmatic and other digital media campaigns
- Proactively identify trends and translate findings into prioritized actionable recommendations
- Perform consumer and competitive research to understand our clients’ landscape, target audience behaviors, and KPIs
- Create client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables
- Lead client-facing presentations, communication, and overall project ownership
- Participate in new business efforts.
- 5+ years experience in launching, optimizing and measuring programmatic campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of DSPs, Programmatic Guaranteed, PMPs, data sources, and other advanced programmatic opportunities required.
- Familiarity with campaign planning tools, Google Analytics, adtech tools and platforms, and DMPs encouraged.
- Experience with media tools such as Nielsen, Simmons/MRI, ComScore, Kantar, and Telmar are a plus.