SEM/Paid Search Supervisor
The SEM Supervisor is the agency thought leader for SEM and will focus on implementing SEM best practices and developing the agency’s capabilities for new and existing clients. In addition to overseeing search practices, the SEM supervisor oversees adoption of Google ads capabilities including YouTube and Display, leading our strategic position as a Google Premier Partner.
- Be an agency expert for both paid and natural search strategies and principals.
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing team to strategically plan SEM strategies to ensure seamless integration across search-oriented platforms including Google, Bing, YouTube, Pinterest and others.
- Coordinate with Strategists and Specialists on all client deliverables, ensuring they demonstrate best practices and are in line with client goals, objectives and expectations.
- Source and manage relationships with Google and other platform partners to support and develop opportunities.
- Recommend, implement and oversee SEM management platform.
- Provide strategic innovation by proposing new ways to help the agency stay ahead of the curve in the SEM space.
- SEM campaign performance data, extract insights, and provide recommendations to adjust strategies and implement new initiatives.
- Develop analysis and implement findings to increase performance of SEM tactics.
- Staying on the cutting edge with emerging trends and educating clients and team members.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by writing agency POV’s.
- Educate departments within the agency about the SEM space to create integration across the agency, influencing overall site and business strategies.
- Share key learnings from successful campaigns with agency and client teams.
- 5+ years of SEM experience required.
- Ad agency experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in client-facing roles.
- Google Ads expertise required.
- Strong communication skills, excellent writing and presentation skills a must.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Proven ability to educate, train, persuade.