Digital Marketing Manager
Pittsburgh, PA /
At BarkleyREI, we specialize in higher education marketing, bringing our clients’ stories to life through digital media. We deliver digital marketing solutions that center on measurement, transparency, and collaboration with a specialization in recruiting prospects for many of the nation’s top graduate programs and business schools.
Our team is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to implement and manage digital media campaigns that set our growing roster of clients apart. If you love working with clients, have a passion for all things digital, and have demonstrable experience developing and executing paid search and paid social media campaigns, let’s talk.
This position is responsible for implementing digital marketing campaigns accurately and efficiently, with day to day management of campaigns in platform. The right candidate will coordinate with our team of strategists to ensure that campaigns are implemented precisely, follow best practice, and stay ahead of relevant trends. Most importantly, your campaigns will deliver strong results to surpass your clients’ goals.
- Responsible for campaign development, management and optimization within various platforms, such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Designs optimal buys in terms of targeting, creative, cost efficiency, goal delivery and client agreements
- Keeps a pulse on all media buys and is responsible for results
- Responsible for overseeing all campaign tracking set-up and implementation before launch of a campaign with support from Analytics
- Ensures strict adherence to client budgets while meeting client objectives
- Stays current on media trends and opportunities in the industry
- Writes and edits social ad copy and selects appropriate visual assets
- Creates and delivers timely and accurate campaign insights for reporting
- Effectively communicates campaign results and actions taken to successfully manage campaigns
- Earnest passion for all things digital marketing and an eagerness to grow
- Understanding of ad platforms, up to date on current ad types/formats by platform, and strong familiarity with platform best practices
- Demonstrable experience creating, implementing, optimizing, managing and measuring campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn. Additional platforms a plus.
- Management of multiple client accounts across various platforms
- Work directly with internal (agency) and external (client, partner, platform) teams to help support and deliver solutions and services as outlined by client contracts
- Use discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance
- Support Digital Marketing Strategists and Client Services teams as needed
- Prioritize tasks and manage time appropriately to meet inflexible deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of channel buying experience
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Facebook Blueprint, Google Analytics and Google Ads Certified preferred
- Experience in Higher Education preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be comfortable working with remote clients
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable to change
- Exceptionally organized with a passion for spreadsheets and measurable results
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Genuine interest in internet trends and staying on top of digital platform updates
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Understanding of reporting and tracking methods for paid media buys
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions
Barkley’s Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.