Pittsburgh, PA /
Good copy clearly communicates a message, but great copy brings brand interactions to life through storytelling. If you’re the latter and love coming up with great ideas, you’re in the right place.
As BarkleyREI's Senior Writer, you will demonstrate your craft across the digital space to create web experiences that are distinctive and memorable. You'll act as the writing lead within our digital creative team, reporting to our VP of Experience Design. You'll have the ability to write engaging copy across major national websites that experience thousands of unique visits a month.
The ideal candidate is passionate about writing for all types of digital media, specifically for the web. They can tackle both long-form copy to inform audiences as well as develop punchy headlines. They understand the specific business case and strategy for every project, with an appreciation for the client’s business and industry.
If reading this triggers your writing hand to twitch with excitement, you might be the person we’re looking for.
This person is ready to:
- Be based in our Pittsburgh office. (Post-Covid)
- Work alongside a diverse digital team
- Lead multiple projects with passion, vision and maturity
- Present to clients and sell work
- Build relationships internally and with clients
- Creative work is outstanding and on strategy
- Work is on target, on time, and within budget
- Account management morale on account is positive, as it relates to the creative relationship
- Client and agency management express confidence in leadership abilities
- Wise, responsible decision making ability
- Client satisfaction ratings are high
Barkley’s Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.