Pittsburgh, PA /
BarkleyREI has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. Our project managers play a critical role in managing a range of challenging digital projects. They ensure that our team members are working together to produce great solutions that clients love.
We are looking for a positive, proactive candidate with a sincere interest in building a career in the digital space who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment.
The Project Manager will report to a Director of Project Management. He / she will be expected to effectively manage cross-disciplinary teams to ensure that quality solutions are delivered on time and on budget.
- Work with Client Services to scope and estimate projects
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans so that milestones are completed on time
- Understand the project lifecycle as it progresses through departments and phases; ensure that all partners understand goals, scope, and timing
- Manage risks and raise issues/concerns to stakeholders
- Participate in planning meetings and provide ideas for better, more cost-effective solutions
- Review deliverables for adherence to project goals, and requirements
- Manage change orders, relevant documentation, meeting minutes, etc., in support of delivery
- Log issues for resolution and track through to completion
- Contribute to organization-wide production schedule for creative and technical resources
- Help to eliminate bottlenecks to maintain steady flow of billable work
- Work with internal partners to resolve scheduling conflicts
- Provide ideas for optimizing the production workflow
- 2-4+ years working with and managing complex digital projects
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple interactive projects
- Understanding of full spectrum of web development process: from strategy, UX, design, content, coding and marketing, etc.
- Solid understanding and command of a variety of project management tools
- Interest in a digital-oriented career
- Ability to respond with a positive attitude under pressure
- Commitment to solving complex problems
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Interactive agency experience will be viewed favorably, but is not required
- Solid knowledge of analytics and SEO best practices will be viewed favorably, but is not required
- CMS experience will be viewed favorably, but is not required
Barkley’s Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.