Associate Creative Director (Copy)
Kansas City, MO
We're looking for a creative sergeant with a contagious love for problem solving. Somebody who knows the importance of craft, going beyond briefs and takes pride in helping everybody around them make great work.
We're looking for a prolific copywriting super power that not only has the ability to to concept and execute at a high level, but can manage junior teams, projects and client relationships like a ninja if ninjas did advertising.
And, p.s., your ACD/AD partner is already here, so plan to be part of a dynamic duo making kick ass work.
Ready, Willing and Equipped To:
- Will be based on-site in our Kansas City HQ
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- Lead a piece of business with passion, vision and maturity
- Present to clients and sell work
- Build relationships within Barkley's walls and with clients
- Make amazing work (both as a leader and a doer)
- Client communication plan and campaign objectives are met.
- Creative work is outstanding and on strategy.
- Work is on target, on time, and within budget.
- Account management morale on account is positive, as it relates to the creative relationship.
- Client and agency management express confidence in leadership abilities.
- Wise, responsible decision making ability.
- Team work is well represented in national and/or international award shows.
- Client satisfaction ratings are high.