Associate Creative Director (Copy)
Kansas City, MO /
We're looking for a creative sergeant with a contagious love for problem solving. Somebody who knows the importance of craft, going beyond briefs and takes pride in helping everybody around them make great work.
We're looking for a prolific copywriting super power that not only has the ability to to concept and execute at a high level, but can manage junior teams, projects and client relationships like a ninja if ninjas did advertising.
And, p.s., your ACD/AD partner is already here, so plan to be part of a dynamic duo making kick ass work.
Ready, Willing and Equipped To:
- Will be based on-site in our Kansas City HQ
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- Lead a piece of business with passion, vision and maturity
- Present to clients and sell work
- Build relationships within Barkley's walls and with clients
- Make amazing work (both as a leader and a doer)
- Client communication plan and campaign objectives are met.
- Creative work is outstanding and on strategy.
- Work is on target, on time, and within budget.
- Account management morale on account is positive, as it relates to the creative relationship.
- Client and agency management express confidence in leadership abilities.
- Wise, responsible decision making ability.
- Team work is well represented in national and/or international award shows.
- Client satisfaction ratings are high.
Barkley's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.