Senior Brand Specialist
Pittsburgh, PA /
We are looking for a talented Senior Brand Specialist to join our digital agency team. You will play a vital role in building client relationships, understanding their needs, planning and scoping best-in-class digital solutions, and managing inter-disciplinary teams through the delivery of these solutions.
You should be a positive problem solver that possess exemplary organizational skills, a genuine desire to lead and excellent communication skills in small and large group settings.
- Digital/Strategic Consulting
- Develop and evolve strategic recommendations to exceed client’s objectives through web sites and other digital marketing efforts including paid online marketing campaigns, SEO, email marketing, mobile, and online content.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of clients’ business needs, communications strategies and digital ecosystem through research, on-site discovery sessions and, most importantly, by staying in contact with each client on a regular basis.
- Ensure strategic recommendations are carried out through all subsequent work.
- Lead the development of proposals and statements of work for current clients.
- Help to support and lead large-scale discovery efforts and the development of digital strategy presentations and documents.
- Create insightful, well-organized project briefs that effectively translate client needs, project scope and the strategic goals to internal Barkley team members.
- Support Director on new business as needed.
- Client Management
- Develop trusted, consultative relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with client and internal team to define scopes and implement new project needs.
- Meet with client to review account status and direction on a regular basis.
- Provide clients with weekly status reports and lead status calls.
- Work with a Project Manager to manage day-to-day client, project, and team needs and ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Keep clients abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Ensure delivery of superior quality, effective work and escalate issues/concerns as needed.
- Account Profitability & Growth
- Deliver projects on budget through project estimating, tracking, reporting and invoice tracking
- Develop statements of work and change orders
- Manage client communications regarding budget throughout projects and present change orders when necessary
- Identify opportunities for growth and additional services to meet client business goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience required.
- 7 or more years of experience in an agency client service role with at least 50% digital focus.
- Higher Education, Travel/Tourism, and/or non-profit experience a plus.
- A proven track record for delivering large, complex digital projects on-time and within budget.
- A passion for digital with a strong understanding of emerging technologies and how businesses and organizations use digital to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Strong strategic thinking and written/verbal communication skills
- Advanced problem solving and negotiation skills
Barkley’s Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.