Kansas City, MO
At Barkley, we are on the front lines of a world-class idea company. We are looking for a Brand Leadership partner who is prepared to change the trajectory of brands by creating the conditions for world-class design work.
We're looking for a candidate who is driven to create work for our clients and who won't rest until we bring those ideas to life. This person has a passion for blending business know-how and creative thinking. They are a master at bringing the right talents together to tackle our clients’ challenges.
- Work closely with Brand Director and SVP/Brand Leader to create long-term plan for brand transformation and growth throughout the entire customer (in-restaurant) experience
- Excellent client communication that builds trust, digs for insights, and sets expectations that allow for a brand to reach its biggest possible future
- Serve as category and brand business expert to Barkley teams
- Accountable to all elements and deliverables from the Barkley team
- Fosters partner agency relationships to maximize integration and collaboration in service of the client's goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience required
- 6+ years of relevant brand or agency experience
- Excellent client communication and the ability to establish a connection with senior level client leadership
- Lead and coach senior brand manager for all cross-functional outputs
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment