Associate Production Designer
You’re a designer with a deep passion for organization and streamlining the production and delivery workflow of digital projects. You have a strong taste-level, but your true talent lies in your technical ability to take a design system and implement it across touch-points.
You understand the importance of proper naming, layering, and folder conventions. You also meticulously check your work to ensure guidelines are followed, proper assets are leveraged, and things are being delivered as they should be.
You work fast without sacrificing quality. You collaborate with teammates across disciplines. You love all things required to get the job done.
You want to learn. You want to grow. You obsess over everything. Ultimately, you want to work with talented people to do the type of work others are envious of.
Emphasis on design, digital experience, eCommerce, and content for lifestyle and technology categories..
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the design and production of large-scale projects including websites, design systems, banners, branding, content, and more.
- Prepare and deliver image assets for web, email, paid marketing, blog, social, and other digital communication channels.
- Design, repurpose, and package regional kits and digital assets for global regions and localisation.
- Organize folders, document revisions and instructions, and ensure consistent delivery to stakeholders, developers, and team members.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
- Juggle a mix of large and small projects, often with overlapping priority and urgency.
- Build and maintain working files inside a collaborative file structure.
- Progress yourself as well as the projects you work on.
- Bring business strategy to creative execution to drive results
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of design and interactive work.
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levelsKnowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process
- A deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to proper delivery.
- Skills in web design, image manipulation, and general graphic design.
- A full understanding of Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch.
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply to various efforts.
- Real passion for our craft: design, creativity, technology.
What You'll Get:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
- Paid holidays and vacations.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
BASIC® participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.