Team Leader - General Insurance
Operations – Operations
Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region. We have 170+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, sales development analysts, software engineers, customer success managers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
The Operations team is an integral part of our business and we are looking to grow it. We are looking for a smart, goal-oriented and energetic Team Leader to support the growth of our portfolio and build a great customer experience.
The General Insurance Team Leader manages the commercial and operational processes deriving from the sales of general insurance policies.
Our mission is to support our commercial growth through a highly efficient and customer centric approach, leveraging on technology, processes and team organization.
The main tasks for our Operations team consist in:
- Requesting and negotiating Quotes as well as placing policies with insurers
- Managing the insurance policy life cycle on behalf of our customers (claims filing, insurer escalations, renewal process)
- Acting as the technical expert on general insurance solutions for key prospects and customers (joint meeting with commercial team, cross selling initiatives etc.)
As Team Leader, your main responsibilities will include:
- Sales Activity:
- Process quote requests for key prospects/clients, negotiate rates with insurers, prepare and present proposals for Key prospects and Clients
- Be the point of escalation for the commercial and Ops team for insurer requests (quoting terms, claims, policy placement)
- Proactive management and continuous improvement of the quoting process: daily monitoring of activity dashboard, ensure Ops team and insurers comply with the agreed SLA
- Accounts Servicing:
- Customer Relations: Process claims, renewals and customer queries for key clients
- Support the commercial team (sales and account manager) in the cross selling and renewal exercise by meeting with key clients and prospects when required
- Manage and optimize the servicing process for General Insurance policies: build and monitor an integrated dashboard for claims, escalations, renewals.
- Educate Clients, as well as the Ops and commercial team on general insurance product: develop and publish technical content on key products (Selling points, Eligibility, claim process, FAQs) and organize regular team training
- Insurer Relations:
- Build and manage relations with Key insurers for general insurance products:
- Map key insurers and products for UAE market, channel activity through elected products
- Lead regular performance review, secure incentive schemes and commercial agreement with insurers, optimize workflow & communication
- Ensure regular update of quoting tools, plans and insurer requirements
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a general insurance operations or account management position
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to Building strong relationships with colleagues, partners and customers and work effectively cross-functions (Sales, Account Management, Operations)