Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region. We have 170+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, sales development analysts, software engineers, customer success managers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
As a Growth Marketing Manager you play an integral role in developing the customer journey and leveraging the product to acquire loyal customers at scale. Your responsibilities entail helping to determine positioning, conducting competitive analysis and owning external communications while identifying key traction channels to effectively acquire customers. A key facet of your role is to work in cohesion with teams across sales, customer success, product and engineering.
To excel in this role, you have an extensive marketing and analytical background with a drive to make products grow. You care deeply about user experience and are an excellent collaborator who works closely with other departments. You thrive on experimentation and constantly seek out ways to improve the trajectory of key business metrics. You are a self-starter who can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity with a knack for problem-solving.
You will be responsible for building campaigns and initiatives at scale while ensuring that they are aligned and relevant for local execution. You have experience in demand generation, customer marketing and developer marketing. You possess exceptional insights and learnings from years of experience testing, measuring and iterating which translates to outsized impact throughout the customer journey.
You are a data-driven B2B marketing expert that has a passion for delivering results. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and orchestrating innovative campaigns and programs that resonate with the brand’s target audience while delivering scalable, predictable and repeatable business impact such as but not limited to demand generation, business growth, renewal and expansion.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Extensive Experience in online advertising/digital media know how
- B2B marketing experience with an understanding of SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field. A master’s degree is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent leadership, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Experience in using biddable media to acquire, engage and nurture users throughout the funnel
- Experience in forecasting and forecasting optimization
- Experience in leveraging biddable platforms to acquire your target audience at scale with efficiency, mobile tracking and attribution methodologies against your campaign goals
- Extensive knowledge on Adwords, DoubleClick, Google Analytics and other digital and mobile ad serving and tracking platforms
- Extensive knowledge of third-party platforms such as but not limited to CRM, email automation and data analysis tools
- Strong business acumen and consistent track record in creating management-level presentations
- Strong analytical, program management and troubleshooting skills coupled with the ability to use data to drive actionable insights
- Experience in managing, developing and optimizing digital marketing budgets across channels and initiatives