Operations Analyst - Sales
Operations – Operations
Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region. We have 170+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, sales development analysts, software engineers, customer success managers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
The mission of the Sales Operations Team is to support the sales process and put our commercial team (TM and AM) in a position to succeed by providing a qualitative and efficient commercial underwriting service. The main insurance management tasks for our Operations team includes:
- Quotes and comparison tables
- Policy placement
- Escalation of special cases to Insurers
As the Sales Operations Analyst, your main responsibilities include:
- For Quoting:
- Understanding the quoting tools, plans and requirements from all insurance companies
- Reviewing documents submitted by sales team to ensure they comply with necessary specifications
- Processing the quotes within the agreed timelines and format
- Monitor the Insurer Relations Dashboard on daily basis to ensure the handling within the set KPIs
- Turnaround time for quotes
- Accuracy Rate: % of quotes released without missing info
- # of Quotes per day/week
What are we looking for?
- Effective time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Medium to intermediate Excel knowledge
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills