Territory Sales Manager
Sales – Commercial Sales
Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region. We have 170+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, sales development analysts, software engineers, customer success managers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
The Sales team is an integral part of our business and we are looking to grow it. Territory Sales Manager will advise potential corporate customers who have expressed interest in company health insurance in the United Arab Emirates and will help clients compare and buy their health insurance.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively identifying and resolving prospective customer issues to drive conversion.
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business; relationship building; researching the market and related products; presenting the product or service favorably and in a structured and professional way.
- Help clients understand how health insurance works and educate them on the different options available to them.
- Evaluate and highlight features in the plans and make recommendations to prospective clients based on the benefits required.
- Provide excellent customer service and look for ways to enhance the client experience.
- Consistently meet or exceed defined monthly sales objectives.
- Proactively communicate via telephone, email and in person.
Who are we looking for?
- A maximum of 5 to 7 years of experience with at least 2 years in a quota-carrying sales or account management position dealing with client qualifying, expectation setting, and deal negotiations
- Contacts with HR and C-level professionals in the UAE is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- Competitive and hungry to be the best
- Ambitious, energetic, tenacious, and full of positivity
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments and inspiring everyone around to do great work
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Presentable for client meetings