Operations – Operations
Bayzat is a technology company that provides insurance and HR solutions. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region. We have 170+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, sales development analysts, software engineers, customer success managers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
The Operation team develops, implements and operates solutions and processes to support the complex and varied needs of all Commercial teams, using Salesforce as our primary tool.
The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with the VP Operations and the entire organization to understand and document complex business processes, develop and test potential solutions in Salesforce, and implement them with business stakeholders.
The Salesforce Administrator will report to the VP Operations and be a key member of a growing, innovative, Operations Team focused on delivering an excellent user and customer experience.
- Work with various business unit stakeholders and VP Operations to understand and validate business objectives and propose methods in Salesforce to achieve the same
- Create new processes, custom reports, views and dashboards in Sales Cloud
- Create new custom objects and custom fields in Sales Cloud
- Create visual force pages and apex classes to fulfil business requirements
- Coordinate testing (with business stakeholders) and sign-off, provide training to key business stakeholders on new features developed
- Serve as first level of support for troubleshooting business users’ issues in sales cloud
- Maintain and manage sales support software and systems such as cloud contact center, email and document management tools
- Use expertise in Excel to manage and manipulate data for mass uploads into Sales Cloud
- General Skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent presentation skills and verbal and written communication skills with technical, non-technical audiences
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Excellent computer proficiency and ability to understand and learn new software quickly
- Ability to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with variety of different teams
- At least 2 years working as a salesforce consultant, salesforce administrator or other equivalent experience
- Experience working with and supporting sales, business and operations processes.
- Previous experience supporting and developing solutions on the force.com / sales cloud platform
- Knowledge of apex and visual force programming language
- Salesforce.com official certification (Certified Salesforce Administrator/ Certified Salesforce Developer/ Salesforce Advanced Administrator/ Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant)