Senior Operations Analyst - Endorsement
Mumbai, India /
Operations – Operations /
Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, as a Senior Operations Analyst for Endorsement team, you will be responsible for reviewing the Health Insurance endorsement requests from customers, processing them with the insurers as well as allocating them to team members and escalate delays / issues.
What will you be doing?
- Review and Processing of Endorsement requests with Insurers
- Collect and review documents submitted by clients to ensure they comply with insurers requirements (as documented in our knowledge base),
- Follow up with clients for documents, escalate to account manager and team leader when necessary
- Submit request to the insurers (via portal / email) and follow up on due date,
- Update CRM Dashboard on daily basis to ensure compliance with agreed turnaround time and real time visibility of the existing requests’ status.
- Endorsement activity management
- Manage the endorsement activity: leverage on our CRM dashboard to allocate tasks, run a daily review of activity, step in / escalate the critical cases to comply with SLA,
- Coach & support team members: daily audit of tasks, support in escalations, weekly performance review (1 to 1 and at team level),
- Process optimization: provide continuous feedback / suggestions, Update Confluence pages with Insurer updates, lead initiatives to optimize the workflows.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience, working in English for a leading insurance company or broker, in a Sales Operations or Account Management role
- Experience managing a team, tracking metrics, and reporting on daily / weekly activity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented, with a track record of problem solving initiatives
- Ability to building strong relationships within the team as well as across-functions and with external stakeholders (Insurance companies, customers)